Friday, May 6, 2011

Halifax Is Burning :: S03E16


If you tuned in last week, you may have noticed my absence in the 6:30pm time slot. That's because I was out on the road touring with my project Quiet Parade, but I was also on a post-rock adventure of a lifetime. I got to go see Mogwai and Godspeed You! Black Emperor in the same week. Talk about amazing.

In honour of this trip, I kicked the show off this week with a song from my favorite Haligonian post-rock outfit, Kuato.

Have a listen.

May 3, 2011

TRACK LISTING
Kuato - Schindler's Lisp
The Cheap Speakers - Speak
Glory Glory Man United - Pop Song Automaton
No Flyers Please - Dan Clahane
Audrey & The Agents - Don't Think Twice
The Bad Bad Bad - Bear
The Fed Pennies - Buzzing In My Head
Duzheknew - Moe
Cousins - Nans
Carmen Townsend - Open Sea
The Town Heros - Slag Heaps
Jesse Dangerously - Bring Your Girlfriend To Rap Day
Joel Plaskett - Jimmie's Still Jimmie
The Graboids - Inebriated

No comments:

Post a Comment