Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Halifax Is Burning :: S02E13


Having a show on campus radio is awesome when you find things like Burnt Black's 1994 debut cassette. I've been rocking this tape a few times over the past week at the station. Also found the Christopher Robin Device "Waster" tape, which was exciting as well.

Fun show this week.

April 27, 2010
(right click, "save as," tape on a blank cassette)

Track List
The Stance - You Lost My Love
Bike Rodeo - Song 7
The Fat Stupids - Tragedy
Deerfield - Stay Here
The Stanfields - Don't Make Me Walk Away
The Heavy Blinkers - Try Telling That To My Baby
The Heavy Blinkers - The Night and I Are Still So Young
Cousins - Nan
Duzheknew - Dwindle Kindle
Jon McKiel - Yellow Raincoat
Old Man Ludecke - Lass Vicious
Sam Ryan - White Ceiling
Scribbler - My Old Lady
Owl - Morning Eyes
Big Game Hunt - The High Water Mark Has Risen
Burnt Black - Curious

PLUS!

Guess who I ran into in the studio right before my show?
Jean-Paul Joseph Marc Andre a Billy a Michel sur Armand was doing a quick fill in, playing some old school and new school metal including tracks from Metallica's "Kill 'Em All," Slayer's "World Painted Blood," and the new Slash record. If you're due for a metal fix, download that HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment