Thursday, September 9, 2010

2010 Pop Explosion Planner

Every year I get real excited to sit down and put together my ideal schedule for The Halifax Pop Explosion - deciding who I'm going to see on what night, which bars I'll be hopping to in order to see some of the best bands in the country play in my back yard.

Last year I put together a blank schedule for the blog, so you could also sit down and meticulously plot your week. This year, I put together another one for your enjoyment.

Halifax Is Burning and CKDU are very excited that we'll be having live-to-air shows on the Wednesday, Thursday & Friday afternoons in the CKDU lobby, so I highly encourage you to add those shows to your own personal schedule.

I'd also like to encourage you to share your planners with me via the Halifax Is Burning Facebook group. Every person who shares their planner online will be entered into a draw for a CKDU TShirt!

Have fun!

DOWNLOAD THE 2010 POP EXPLOSION PLANNER HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment