Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Halifax Is Burning :: S02E08

Now I know what you're thinking. Where's Season 2, Episode 7?
Well, the archives at CKDU were a bit wacky last week so I was unable to provide a link for the show, but things have been fixed and I will post it up soon.

In the meantime, you can listen to this week's show:

March 23, 2010
(right click, "save as," put on an ftp site for your friend in Korea)

Track List
Wintersleep - New Inheritors
Thrush Hermit - Maybe We Should Just Go Home
The First Aid Kit - New York City
The Bad Arts - Long To Repeat
Iron Giant - Creator of Scars
Orchid's Curse - Let The Ashes Bury This Life
Bloodhouse - Mind Graves
Ben Caplan & The Casual Smokers - Stranger
A/V - Phantom City Wants To Hurt You
Myles Deck & The Fuzz - Ayatollah
Three Sheet - At The End of the Day
The Robots - I Didn't Know What I Was Saying
Andrew Hunter & The Gatherers - On A Cloud
Postdata - The Coroner

No comments:

Post a Comment