Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Halifax Is Burning :: S02E06 - ECMA Style


It was an all-ECMA star-studded extravaganza on Halifax is Burning this week. For a full list of nominees, read this, and for a full list of winners, read this.

I also tried to drop a new Wintersleep jam, but I couldn't get any of the proper science in the studio to work. Instead, I posted a link on the show's Twitter page, so you can hear it there.

I didn't catch much of the ECMA live web-stream broadcast, but many people said it was a snooze fest. I can assure you my broadcast was much better. Check it out:

March 9, 2010
(right click, "save as," send to your favorite recovering musician)

Track List
Joel Plaskett - Through & Through & Through
Thrush Hermit - The Great Pacific Ocean
The Motorleague - Hymn For The Newly Departed
The Tom Fun Orchestra - Throw Me To The Rats
Catherine MacLellan - Water In The Ground
Coco Love Alcorn - I Got A Bicycle
Gypsophelia - Sa-Ba-Da-Ow!
In-Flight Safety - Model Homes
Classified - Anybody Listening?
Share - A Pause
The Slate Pacific - OEC (Professor Undresser Remix)
The Danks - Treaty Connector
Two Hours Traffic - Territory
Dave Marsh - The True Love Rules

No comments:

Post a Comment