Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halifax Is Burning :: S03E39



I hope you had your fill of turkey over the Thanksgiving long weekend. I prefer to think of this holiday as the most delicious of holidays. I was lucky enough to have THREE turkey dinners in as many days.

Coming back to the show after such a delicious break, I may have been a little slower due to an absurd amount of tryptophan and definitely a little fatter, but I was still able to bring you a cornucopia of great local music.

Check it out!

October 11, 2011

TRACK LIST
Outtacontroller - Don't Play Dumb
VKNGS - Eighteen
Rain Over St. Ambrose - Campfires
Napalm Death - Downbeat Clique
Burnt Church - Fire In The House Of The Lord
Negative Circles - Eye Contact
Monster Truck - I Am Freedom
Bad Vibrations - What Now?
Bad Vibrations - Place
Moonsocket - The Best Thing For Me (Julie Doiron Cover)
The Prospector's Union - Edmunston
Special Costello - Compact Impact
Teenburger - Alice Cooper
Burnt Black - Purpose Served
Wintersleep - Gasp For Air
Cold Warps - Stupid Tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment